Nuts are deservedly recognized as one of the most nutritious and healthy foods. One of the serious advantages of this unique fruit is the beneficial effect of nuts on potency in men. The chemical composition of nuts is rich in vitamins, macro- and microelements, essential and essential amino acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids, necessary for the proper functioning of the circulatory and nervous systems.
Daily consumption of a small handful of these miraculous fruits saturates the body with calories, improves memory, normalizes cardiovascular activity, slows cell aging, increases libido and improves erection. Because of their positive effect on male sexual activity, nuts are considered natural plant-based aphrodisiacs.
Description of the elements of the chemical composition of nuts for potency
The chemical composition of any kind of nuts is represented by the following substances that directly affect potency in men:
- Potassium and magnesium. These interconnected micronutrients are necessary for the normal functioning of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, as well as for metabolic processes. They are responsible for activating the muscular work of the heart, strengthening the walls of blood vessels, stabilizing blood pressure, full blood supply and nerve conduction of cells.
- B vitamins. These water-soluble substances play an important role in cellular metabolism, help clean blood vessels of cholesterol and dissolve plaques and blood clots, regulate nerve conduction of cells and muscle fibers of blood vessel walls. Vitamin B1 ensures metabolic processes, B6 actively participates in the processing and assimilation of proteins and amino acids, B9 is responsible for the health of the reproductive system and normal sperm synthesis.
- vitamin E. The role of this fat-soluble substance in human life cannot be overestimated. Tocopherol is an alternative name for the vitamin, which speaks for itself and translated from ancient Greek means "birth of offspring". This powerful antioxidant is especially needed by men who love sports, as it effectively protects cells from free radicals, the number of which increases significantly during training. VitaminE also maintains the elasticity of blood vessel walls and regulates the activity of male gonads, aimed at producing enough testosterone and suppressing the female hormone estrogen.
- vitamin C. Ascorbic acid is called differently and is a powerful immunomodulator and antioxidant. It directly affects the production of testosterone, enhances sexual desire and erection. This is due to the stimulation of the release of nitric oxide by the cells, which is responsible for the normal relaxation of the vascular walls. Ascorbic acid protects Leydig cells from harmful oxidation and helps restore structural damage to male sex hormone molecules.
- selenium and zinc. These interconnected and complementary trace elements modulate the activity of almost all organs and systems. In the male body, they are responsible for the health of the prostate, the synthesis of testosterone and the increase in sperm count.
- Phosphorus. An important trace element that stimulates the production of lecithin - the real fuel and building material for all living cells in the body, including the regulation of the production of male sex hormones.
Regular use of raw, fried or dried nuts, various pastes, mixtures, tinctures and dishes with nuts has the most favorable effect on potency in men. Nuts are perfectly combined and digested with honey or sour cream. However, this product may have poor compatibility and is difficult to digest with meat or fish dishes.
Despite the unconditional benefits of the product in question for the male reproductive system, different types of nuts have different effects from each other.
It is the undoubted leader among other species. It is the walnut for potency that men prefer to use in prevention and fighting for a good male sexual life. At the same time, not only the kernels of the walnuts, but also the shell together with the internal partitions have a positive effect. Green (unripe) fruit is recognized as particularly useful. Daily consumption of walnuts not only increases potency, but also improves the maturation and quality of spermatozoa, therefore it is a proven preventive and therapeutic tool for male infertility.
Specialists highlight the walnut for its content of trace elements such as iodine, magnesium and potassium, as well as polyunsaturated fatty acids, which makes it indispensable for the health of the reproductive system of men suffering from coronary and hypertensive heart diseases, as well as those with various vascular pathologies. This product effectively regulates the work of the thyroid gland, which indirectly affects the production of testosterone.
Walnuts are also a source of very useful cold-pressed oil, the regular use of which has a positive effect on potency. In addition, walnut oil affects the quality of neuro-reflex regulation, restores and improves microcirculation in the smallest blood vessels and tissues, and helps eliminate toxins and radionuclides. It is usually added to ready-made meat and fish dishes, as well as salads and snacks. In that case, you should follow the basic rule that also applies to bee honey - this product cannot be subjected to heat treatment.
Cashews, along with Brazil nuts, occupy a leading position in terms of selenium content, which makes them very effective for increasing potency in men. Rich in vitamins, minerals and fiber, cashews go well with salads made from fresh fruits and vegetables, such as beets and carrots.
- Peel young beets (400-500 g), carrots (200-250 g) and grate coarsely. Chop and add green onions to taste.
- Add cashews (40-50 g) and season the mixture of nuts and vegetables with yogurt (150 g) and honey (1 teaspoon).
The nutritional properties of this dish can be improved by adding ginger or a pinch of ground nutmeg, which will also improve potency.
Hazelnut is a cultivated variety of hazelnut. Despite the fact that the wild counterpart of the hazelnut has smaller fruits, it contains a lot of useful substances. Therefore, if you manage to come across hazel bushes in the forest, feel free to stock up on its valuable fruits for the future.
Hazelnut improves the potency of men diagnosed with prostate hyperplasia, varicose veins, diabetes mellitus. Due to its low carbohydrate content and high calorie content, this product is often included in weight loss diets. In particular, hazelnuts can be an important element of a protein-rich diet, as only 10-12 fruits provide a person's daily protein needs.
A small handful of almonds contains the daily norm of protein and substances important for maintaining and improving potency, such as B vitamins, polyunsaturated omega acids, antioxidants, zinc, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. This product is characterized by a high content of L-arginine - this extremely valuable amino acid for the body. Daily consumption of almonds (10-12 pieces) effectively increases blood flow and relaxes blood vessels in the inguinal zone of men.
Recipe for a drink useful for potency: almonds (
Cedar seeds have an original taste and are characterized by a rich spectrum of healthy fats and deficient amino acids (lysine, tryptophan, methionine) in their composition. The use of 200 g of pine nuts ensures the body's daily need for vitamin K, which is necessary for protein synthesis and ensures a normal level of blood clotting and good potency.
To increase potency, men use pine nuts with honey and as additives to salads, and they also make tinctures from them.
Recipes for making tinctures from unpeeled and peeled fruit:
- Wash the unshelled pine nuts (120-140 g), put them in a glass container and cover them with vodka (500 ml). Infuse the mixture for 40 days in a dark, cool place. Strain the aged tincture through cheesecloth and add honey or sugar in the amount of 1 tablespoon. Take 20 drops three times a day for 3-4 weeks;
- Peeled pine nuts (40 g) are also insisted on vodka for 40 days, while every 3 days the tincture must be shaken. If the kernels of the nuts are previously crushed, then the aging time of the tincture is reduced to 1 week.
Only peanuts (peanuts) can boast a clinically significant amount of resveratrol in its composition. This powerful natural antioxidant has the following beneficial functions:
- It protects blood vessels from deposits and normalizes the level of lipids in the blood;
- Stimulates cell regeneration, inhibits growth and reproduction of cancer cells;
- Helps lower blood sugar levels;
- Prevents platelet aggregation and thrombus formation.
Peanut butter is the most popular peanut dish and is easy to make with the help of a blender.
Recipe: grind peanuts (200-250 g) in a blender or coffee grinder, add powdered sugar (1 tablespoon), vegetable oil (2 tablespoons) and mix the mixture well to a paste-like consistency. It is recommended to store peanut butter in the refrigerator.
Attention! Peanuts are a food allergen due to their high content of lectins (plant toxins of protein origin). If you have a lectin intolerance, then peanuts should be replaced with another type of nut.
Brazil nut for male potency is the undisputed leader, because it contains an extremely important trace element - selenium, the daily norm of which is found in only 2-3 nuts. The body does not synthesize this mineral on its own, but actively consumes it, including when sperm is released. Therefore, along with an active sexual life, men should regularly compensate for the lack of selenium, and Brazil nuts are the best choice for this.
Recipe for a cocktail to improve potency: Brazil nuts (20 pcs. ) Put in water for 2 hours. Drain the water, add pitted dates (4 pieces), clean water (400 ml) to the washed fruit and blend in a blender. Add banana (1 pc. ), vanilla sugar (1/2 teaspoon) to the strained liquid and beat again in a blender.
Brazil nuts are better to use as part of green salads, this combination will not cause indigestion and will have a beneficial effect on potency.
Roasted salted pistachios are one of the most popular beer snacks. However, in salty form, this product seriously burdens the liver and kidneys, due to which all its beneficial properties are equalized. Therefore, the best choice would be dried or roasted pistachios without any additives.
Pistachios are a common ingredient in many dishes, including those that improve potency. For this purpose, for example, you can prepare a delicious walnut and berry salad.
Cooking recipe: cut strawberries (150 g) into 4 parts, halve grapes (150 g), mix the mixture of berries with peeled pistachios (50 g), olive oil (2 tablespoons) and add 2-3 lettuce leaves.
You can make a tincture on the peel, but you should not expect an increase in potency from such a drink.
Honey combined with walnuts
The most popular, tasty and at the same time simple folk remedy for improving potency is a mixture of honey and walnuts. The bee product has a beneficial effect on erection due to its properties:
- It helps to improve the synthesis of nitric oxide in cells;
- It has a beneficial effect on lowering the level of triglycerides in the blood;
- It helps to raise the overall tone of the body;
- It fights against a wide range of bacteria, including those that cause prostatitis.
Like nuts, honey contains a whole set of substances necessary for good potency: more than 25 types of vitamins, macro- and microelements, enzymes and organic acids. This product is often used as a natural preservative, so honey-honey mixtures and honey tinctures have a long shelf life, during which they retain their beneficial properties.
The recognized leader in influencing potency in men is chestnut honey, which can be mixed in equal proportions with chopped nuts. The effect will be greatly enhanced by adding bee pollen or drone's milk (homogenates) to the mixture.
The most useful nuts for male potency are walnut, Brazil nut, cashew nut, almond and cedar. However, the causes of weakened erection or impotence do not always lie in the lack of testosterone. The most common vascular diseases have a negative effect on potency, so regular consumption of any of the mentioned nuts will help in the prevention and treatment of disorders of the reproductive system in men.