Erectile dysfunction is an urgent problem of our time, because not only mature men suffer from this disorder, but also relatively young men. One of the many reasons for its appearance is an unbalanced diet, consuming foods that affect testosterone production and lead to obesity. Before offering strong medications, experts recommend changing your eating behavior and starting to use potency products. There is a fairly large list of foods that have a beneficial effect on male sexual activity. Among them, you can choose simple and affordable vegetables and fruits, as well as more sophisticated exotic specimens.
Potency enhancing products for men
Male potency is a hot topic in many scientific papers. Scientists are not only studying the causes of sexual dysfunction, but also compiling new formulas for miracle pills. And they all argue that lifestyle changes, and most importantly, proper nutrition can increase potency almost instantly. After all, the culture of nutrition has disappeared somewhere in recent decades.
It is important to know! Complete and healthy food has been replaced by semi-finished products, fast food, sauces, spices, full of preservatives and chemical additives. All this imperceptibly destroys the body from within and leads to the development of sexual disorder.
In this article, we will consider which products increase potency in men, and which should be excluded from consumption forever.
Food that can be harmful
Here it is important to understand that not all products are useful for the normal functioning of the genitourinary system in men. Some components of the diet, on the contrary, have a negative effect, have a negative effect, contribute to reduced testosterone production, disappearance of sexual activity and the appearance of side effects. It is impossible to list all the products, you just need to get acquainted with the list and properties of the main groups.
- Foods rich in bad cholesterol. These include fast food, pizza, chips, sausages, smoked meats, sauces, including mayonnaise, fried foods.
- Soy and soy products. It contains phytoestrogens - female hormones that inhibit testosterone synthesis. For the same reason, the intake of whole milk should be limited to 1 liter per day.
- Corn, flaxseed, olive oil affects the production of male hormones, so you should use a product of one type and no more than 6 tablespoons a day.
- Smoked products contain liquid smoke, which causes toxic damage to the testicles.
- Alcohol also greatly reduces testosterone production, negatively affecting the functions of the male reproductive system. Beer that contains phytoestrogens in addition to alcohol is especially harmful.
- Meat, also rich in hormones, should be consumed in limited quantities. Pork, beef, chicken.
- Foods and drinks rich in caffeine - black tea, cocoa, coffee. The norm of the latter is one cup a day. Excessive intake contributes to the destruction of male hormone. The same goes for energy drinks, which burden the heart muscle and worsen the condition of the vascular system.
- Sweet pastries, white bread are harmful to male potency, because they contain sugar, yeast, acids, which negatively affect testosterone synthesis.
- Poultry eggs in unlimited quantities. The best option is not to consume more than one product every other day.
- Even salt, sugar and other spices, which are necessary for maintaining a normal life, are beginning to be harmful in excess.
- Sweet fizzy drinks. In addition to sugar, the composition contains dyes, chemical compounds that prevent the achievement of a complete and permanent erection. They reduce testosterone production and negatively affect spermatogenesis.
Tip! Dietary correction is recommended primarily to prevent the development of potency problems related to aging. Adding healthy and essential foods to the diet, of course, will not cure the existing disorder, but it will help maintain men’s health for many years to come.
Healthy men's food and drinks
Products used to increase potency in men, it is advisable to conditionally divide into several categories. They can combine with each other, make various combinations, come up with new dishes and drinks. It all depends on imagination and experience, because there are no clear recommendations for cooking. These products include:
- prostate protectors;
They have a rich complex of components necessary for the normal functioning of the male genitourinary and reproductive system. You can use them in unlimited quantities for people of any age. It has been proven that an early transition to a healthy diet contributes to maintaining strong potency. Nutritionists have compiled an evaluation of useful products, the top line of which is meat products.
The basis of a healthy person's diet should be protein foods. It serves as a building material for muscle fibers, increases testosterone production and increases endurance. The following products are considered useful:
- chicken offal;
- beef heart or liver;
- any kind of red meat.
Meat should be included in the daily diet. The daily norm is about 200 g. It is useful to use the intestines twice a week.
All types of seafood are a valuable source of amino acids and zinc, B vitamins and unsaturated acids. To increase male potency, the following list is recommended:
- red fish;
- oysters and mussels;
- shrimp, lobster;
- Jacob's caps;
- crab meat;
It is useful to include mussels and oysters in the diet twice a week, as well as seaweed, but since it is rich in iodine, the daily norm should not exceed 100 g.
As already mentioned, protein foods are considered the most beneficial, which promotes a lasting erection. Therefore, nutritionists recommend eating poultry eggs - chicken or quail. Many do not pay attention to them, but in the meantime they contain many useful substances and contribute to increasing erections. The product can be cooked, fried and included in salads, sauces, first and second courses. The main thing is to diversify your diet so as not to create an addiction. The recommended amount is 1-2 eggs three times a week.
When listing products that are useful for potency, you should keep in mind berries and fruits. Bananas, called "fruits of sensuality and passion", are considered leaders. They have to eat a couple of pieces every day. Also, the diet should be diversified with apricots, avocados, citrus fruits.
Excellent helpers in the fight against the manifestations of impotence are sour cream, sour milk, goat's milk. The latter affects male libido, due to the presence of amino acids and vitamin complexes. This tool was tested by Egyptian pharaohs and Roman generals. To achieve the result, you should drink several glasses a day. The improvement comes after a week.
Sexual energy is stimulated by foods such as beets, garlic and carrots. They increase blood circulation and rejuvenate the body. The rich composition of eggplant, tomatoes, artichokes allows you to get rid of erection problems and diseases of the genitourinary system.
Once you have learned which foods affect male libido and potency, you need to consider drinks, which also play an important role in changing eating habits and healthy eating:
- black coffee (no more than a cup a day);
- orange juice is a source of vitamin C;
- green tea is a leader in antioxidant content;
- vegetable juices rich in vitamins and minerals;
- Berry drinks containing natural acids;
- teas and infusions of medicinal herbs.
Decoction of rose hips is considered extremely useful. It is a powerful antioxidant and contains a large amount of vitamin C. The drug should be applied three times a week. To improve the effect of coffee, you can add spices to the drink - cloves, cardamom, black pepper, thyme, cinnamon. They will help increase sexual desire and stimulate a vivid orgasm.
Spices and herbs
When studying the question of which foods can increase potency in men, we should not forget about herbs and spices that are recommended to eat in order to improve the taste and maintain the health of men. The following plants are on the list of irreplaceable "helpers".
- Thyme (salty). Many call it the plant of happiness. Use in moderate doses can increase potency and prolong erotic sensations.
- Lemongrass. It stimulates the production of semen, increases energy, strengthens the overall tone of the body.
- Rosemary. Leaves and shoots contain substances similar in characteristics to sex hormones.
- Dubrovnik ordinary. It has a stimulating effect, stimulates a good orgasm.
- lady's grass. Restores libido, strengthens the nervous system, regulates emotional state.
- Oats. The seeds are used in the form of decoctions and infusions.
Ginger, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric, fennel seeds should be added to this list. All these spices have a rich biochemical composition, they contain essential oils, which is why they have a beneficial effect on men's health and strength.
Delicious recipes for strengthening male strength
Nutritionists offer many recipes for increasing male libido and achieving a stable erection. You can find even more descriptions and detailed master classes on cooking on the Internet.
- Honey and sesame. A handful of seeds is lightly fried in a pan, without adding oil. Mix with a small amount of liquid product and eat three tablespoons a day.
- Apples, daikon and carrots. Wash and clean all ingredients thoroughly. Then chop, mix in a bowl, where add the juice of half a lemon. The scheme of reception is the same as in the previous recipe.
- Nutrient mix. Add half a liter of red wine and 1 tablespoon to a glass of liquid honey. l. aloe juice. Cover the contents with a lid and place in a dark place for two weeks. The obtained product should be consumed by a tablespoon three times a day before meals.
- Curd with onions. 2 heads of Yalta variety, peeled, chopped. Mix 120 g of fermented milk product with half a cup of sour milk, add chopped onion. Sprinkle with chopped parsley or dill leaves. You can eat every day.
Products that improve sperm quality
In addition to the weakening of potency in men, there is another problem - violation of reproductive function. The ideal spermogram is currently quite rare. This is due to many factors, including a sedentary lifestyle. Often the problem can be solved with the help of certain foods and folk remedies.
It is by nature that man must have rich and varied food in order to reproduce. It is therefore recommended to include in the diet:
- meat, including offal and liver;
- dried fruits - dates, dried apricots;
- honey, nuts of all kinds;
- bananas, avocados, mangoes;
- cereals - wheat, buckwheat, rice, lentils;
- artichokes, pumpkins, including seeds;
- bee products.
It is important to know! If the sperm are too passive and inactive, it is recommended to include foods rich in L-carnitine in the diet.
Aphrodisiacs are foods that increase sexual desire. Certain dishes, drinks, spices, aromatic compositions are considered natural. Due to their rich composition, they achieve the following effects:
- relieve stress, fatigue;
- rejuvenates the body;
- increase sexual desire;
- provide a stable and long-lasting erection;
- increase the severity of sexual pleasure;
- affect the pleasure center located in a certain part of the brain.
The list of products that increase potency in men almost currently includes the following.
- Walnuts of any kind. They are eaten raw, added to salads and other dishes. Almonds are especially useful.
- Sea food. These are all varieties of red fish, oysters, shrimp, mussels, snails, caviar.
- Vegetables. Help men can bring such species as eggplant, artichokes, tomatoes, herbs, Jerusalem artichokes, lettuce.
- Fruits and berries. Among them, nutritionists distinguish several types - peaches, pineapples, mangoes, apricots, avocados, strawberries.
- Spices. Chili peppers, cinnamon, rosemary, basil, lavender, ginger, fennel have a strong stimulating effect.
- Mushrooms. Some of their varieties can increase potency. These are spruces, truffles, mushrooms.
- Honey. The product of beekeeping has not only medicinal properties, but also has an effective effect on male potency. An allergy test should be performed before use.
- Chocolate. Black varieties can increase sexual desire, sharpen feelings.
Experts advise you to eat lean meat, because it increases the level of red blood cells, which quickly saturates tissue cells with blood and oxygen.
Prevention of impotence
Sexual impotence is an important problem that can be caused by both physiological and psychogenic factors. Prevention measures are directly related to the cause of the sexual disorder. But the following is generally accepted:
- proper and balanced diet;
- proper rest, sleep at least eight hours;
- moderate physical activity;
- exclusion of nervous overstrain in stressful situations.
Doctors recommend swimming or tennis, enrollment in the sports section. Include more healthy "male" foods in your daily diet, limit the use of caffeinated beverages, carbonated and energy drinks. All activities are aimed at strengthening self-confidence and the desire to gain sexual power. As practice shows, following the recommendations of experts will help restore health and feel the joy of intimate relationships.
The potency of a man and the ability to conceive largely depends on the quality of the diet. It is not necessary to take medication to maintain men's health and strength, but it is necessary to limit harmful and absolutely useless products, replacing them with tasty and natural products that do not contain chemical compounds, naturally and beneficially affect the quality of sexual life. .